We'd love to be able to give you samples of our wonderful bagels and cream cheese we serve every Sunday, or give you a taste of our fair trade coffee that we brew. But until someone invents a way to transport matter through the internet, we'll just have to settle for giving you samples of what you would hear and see if you came to worship at Living Water. After you've tried some samples, come experience the real thing next Sunday at either the 9:30 or 11:00 worship service. Sample what God could do in your life if you became part of this church community!
Want to hear a "typical" sermon from Pastor Laura? Here are some you might like:
- "Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through the Goalposts of Life" preached on Sept. 27, 2009 - the first in a series on Finding Good Theology in Bad Songs.
- "Where Love Began" preached on Aug. 19, 2007 - The first in a series on Love, Marriage and Sex.
- "What's So Great About This Story?" preached on Christmas Eve, 2007.
- "Why Do People Need Jesus?" preached on Apr. 14, 2007 - Answering the question, What makes Christianity uniquely qualified to answer the problems of the world?
If you'd like to hear more sermons, you can find them on our worship archive page.
Want to hear some of our music? Here are some songs you might like:
- Guest artist Katrina Stone sings Welcome during communion.
- Our own band, Fusion 112, sings Invitation Fountain.
- Fusion 112 raises the roof with Can't Stop Talkin'.
If you'd like to hear more songs, click here.
And if you'd just like to know more about the service and find the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, you can find out more on our Worship page.